A long time ago I started playing with the scala 99 problems. The project is going very slow, but it is moving. So I decided to share the code in a more open and easier way: github. I have solutions for the first 6 problems there, and will be updating as I move along.
The repository can be found here.
If you have extra solutions for the problems that are already there, feel free to do a pull request. For now, I’ll be accepting only pull requests for problems I already solved somehow, since my goal is the try them myself before looking at other people’s solutions.
For you test-fanatics out there, all the code is test-driven, using specs2 =)